Reblog if you support aces
Reblog if you support aces
Hey y’all, with Asexual Awareness Week coming up (Oct 21-27th this year) here are a few things to remember!
• Asexuals are part of the LGBTQ+ community
• Asexuality is real
• Aces can choose not to celebrate/participate in any way
• Aces have every right to be proud of their identity
• Aces are lgbt+ regardless of their romantic orientation.
• Aces aren’t “basically straight” or any other complaint exclusionists have
• Asexuality is an orientation just like any other as well as a spectrum
• Greysexuals, Demisexuals, Cupiosexual, etc are all valid and also have a right to celebrate this week
• Ace Men exist
• Nonbinary Aces exist
• Not every Ace is Cis
• Exclusionists/Gatekeepers/etc are not welcome here
• AroAces exist
• Ace WLW exist
• Ace MLM exist
• Ace nblnb / nblm / nblw exist
• Poc Aces exist
• Disabled Aces exist
• Mentally ill Aces exist
• There are Aces of many different races/genders/ages/religions/etc
• Whether you’re an Ace still struggling with their orientation or an Ace who’s proud, or any other type of Ace, Asexual Awareness Week is for you and you’re valid regardless.
Feel free to add on!
- Some aces are sexually active
- Nothing in the past “made” them asexual
- Aces won’t “change” when they have sex
Aces are valid, but not LGBT. 🤷🏼♂️
If your going to reblog from me atleast realize that the blog you follow from is run by a bi ace woman. Who has the ace several ace flags in her background and has written in her about that ace and aro people are welcomed and maybe actually go out and contact an lgbtq group before making an opinion from a bunch of 14 year olds.
Oof okay so I wasn’t trying to be mean?? I was just stating an opinion. It’s not as if I’m saying aces are invalid or anything, just that they’re not inherently LGBT. Ace isn’t an orientation. And I’m not fourteen, nor are a majority of the people with the same belief as me. Don’t preach wrong information, that’s all I’m saying.
Your refusal to educate yourself on asexuality or acknowledge our actual existence isnt a opinion. You calling asexuality not an actual sexual orientation is not opinion. Its ignorance and bigotry. An opinion is saying you dont like coffee. So educate yourself before you start spewing misinformation.
Its asexual awareness week its people like you are the reason we have it. So actually educate yourself
Honestly asexuality is both a sexuality and not a sexuality if you think about it but this could be debated all you want im not taking sides BUT asexuals are extremely valid and should be treated like a member of the community.
Please read where it says Exlusionists/Gatekeepers/etc not welcome. That includes our blog and our posts. This post is to spread positivity, (which whatsnew-lgbtq was helping to do) not have anyone tell Aces that they’re not part of the lgbt community.
Please make your own post if you’d like to make exclusionist comments instead of commenting on one meant to spread positivity.
ACES ARE LGBTQIA+, WE ARE VALID, AND WE ARE A FLIPPING SEXUALITY.
What a lovely night to love and respect our aro/ace brothers and sisters
In case you weren’t sure of our stance on this issue: heteroromantic asexuals and heterosexual aromantics belong in the LGBTQIAP+ community.
New blog for underage queer girls to find friendship and connections!
Inclusive of all sapphic and femme/female aligned teens under 18 as well as nonbinary, agender, genderqueer, asexual and aromantic people 13-17.
No requests for love or relationships, just friendships and support.
💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤love to all my followers and tumblr users on the ace spectrum! whether you’re gray ace or something else!