- Set Siri/Google Assistant/Cortana/etc. to use it.
- Play a video game where you can name your character. (I recommend Animal Crossing since it uses your name very often. You can create up to four characters.)
- Go to Starbucks and use your new name when the barista asks you for it.
- Google Chrome allows you to change the name displayed on top of the screen without changing anything else. You can also create a new profile without having to create a new Google account.
- Change the name of your Windows user account.
Feel free to add